Sunday 12 August 2012

Finding My Flow

I'm slowly but surely finding myself again, both in the mind and in the body. It's been a tough and bumpy road these past two months and it has definitely took me a while to get back into my stride. It feels like for the past two months I have been at the crossroads, not knowing what path to choose. I'm trying to not let this post become too deep, but at the same time I want to just be honest, be me. So I've figured out who I want to be and who I want to be perceived as. It's just becoming that person I'm struggling with.

Anyways on a lighter note these are some of the things I've been eating lately...

Lately Breakfast has consisted of toast (as many crusts I can get my hands on), eggs with ketchup and a cup of tea (lately hot coffee makes me nauscious).




These were my snacks this week. Yes they could be better, but I'm working on it, it's progression after all. A lot of dark chocolate I know- it's a favourite! Oh and of course crunchy PB.


I'm not normally a sandwich for lunch kinda girl, but this week I was craving a good old salad and turkey slices sandwich. Oh and crisps have become a snack of choice which is not ideal but I figured a small pack of reduced fat crisps won't kill me.

So, that's how my weeks been. Better but not yet great.





No comments:

Post a Comment