Friday 19 October 2012

Weight...

I'm trying to take a more relaxed approach to weigh ins. I've actually been doing them once every two weeks, but as of next week I'm going to try weekly again and see how I get on. I'm back to the same weight I was back in July- at least I'm back under eleven right? That's what my head said when I saw the number on the scale. My next goal is the 140's. Even though I'm more comfortable in the 130's I'm trying to take my time and set more smaller goals. Challenges I can set myself and focus on making those little lifestyle changes and cementing those healthy habits (some of which have deteriorated over the year).

I definitely need accountability and I'm kidding myself if I try telling myself I don't. Maybe one day I won't need it but at the moment I can't see that being the case. I definitely have the utmost respect for those who don't need to see the number, for whatever reason there is.

This week would be nice to leave the 150's, but I also want to be practical so maybe a 2lb weight loss? That seems reasonable I just need to up the anti by getting more exercise in and watching what I eat. Basically watching the little things that will hopefully add up to a good weight loss next Friday. Anyways, until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment