Monday 4 February 2013

Friend Makin Monday #1

friend-makin-monday-for-post3-300x179

- Share five things you hope to do before you die.
  • Sky Dive.
  • Visit each continent at least once.
  • Get my dream job.
  • Work/Live in another Country.
  • Bungee Jump.

- List five things you love about yourself.
  • My eyes.
  • My Independence.
  • My Lips.
  • My Teeth.
Err yeah I can't think of a fifth.
-Share the five coolest things that you've done in 2013.
  • Applied for a job.
  • Decided to start driving again.
I hope there will be plenty more as the year goes on.

-List five things you always have in your kitchen.
  • Water (in Brita Filter).
  • Cereal.
  • Milk.
  • Flour.
  • Tea Bags.
-Share five places you would like to go on vacation.
  • Italy.
  • France (but I am going to Paris in June).
  • Australia, mainly Sydney.
  • America (not sure where, lots of different places).
  • Germany.
  • Barcelona.
Too many places to list. It's endless.

-List five bands or artists you'd like to go see perform live.
  • Pink (I'm going in April with my mom).
  • Arctic Monkeys.
  • Jessie Ware.
  • Niki Minaj.
  • Usher (if his prices weren't rediculous).
-List five shows you don't want to miss.
  • Criminal Minds.
  • Girls.
  • 2 Broke Girls.
  • Bones.
  • The Following (a new fave. Has anyone else been watching?).
-Share five things you wanted to do as a child.
  • Become a choreographer. (Ha ha)
  • Have my own business.
  • Become a designer.
  • Go Places.
  • Become a professional athlete at anything.
-Share five things you hope to do in 2013.
  • Go to Paris (already booked).
  • Pass my driving test.
  • Get work experience in the industry I want to have a career in.
  • I hope this year is the healthiest yet.
  • To maintain a healthy weight for my height and age (133-126).
And many more I hope :D.
Can't wait to see everyone else's answers!

No comments:

Post a Comment