Monday 25 February 2013

It Doesn't Feel Like Monday

Thanks to Katie for hosting.

Why does it not feel like a Monday today? Where has my weekend gone? Maybe it's because I've been ill! I feel like I lost a few too many days last week. I hope that's not the case this week, although I am going to be a busy girl with appointments and deadlines for everyday of this week. Well I guess I'd rather be busy than bored. I need to stop procrastinating also, lately I can't help but drift. For some reason I do this every time I have a deadline.

This week I am going to need a lot to motivate and get me through the week. I think this week more than any other I am going to need my own space "ME" time! I haven't been getting enough lately and for me it has always been important after all I do enjoy my own company, I just need to get back to that.

Lately, I have been getting lost and caught up in my own thoughts - somewhere I shouldn't dwell too long.

Anyways, I want to stay positive and keep motivated - this week especially. I am definitely going to need it!

Here's my inspiration for the week:

Need work!

:-)

Reminder.

Keep calm & Study on... perfect for every student... especially around finals season!

True story.

pull yourself together

when life knocks you down...

So, there's a lot keeping me going this week - or more like holding me together. I'm just going through a stage or a time, whatever. I'll pull through I just hope it passes. Like soon!

My goals for this week (and there are a lot), are simple - I am going back to basics like Christina Aguilera.
  1.  Eat cleaner.
  2. Eat only when hungry.
  3. Be prepared e.g write lists.
  4. Go for walks.
  5. Prioritise me time!
  6. Focus on me.
  7. Get to bed on time and get up consistently at a good/same time.
  8. Get a solid 8 or more hours.
  9. Get better.
  10. Don't stress (it never helps the situation).
Happy Monday everyone. I hope your weekend was better than mine :D

8 comments:

  1. I really loved that quote - 'take a deep breath, it's just a bad day, not a bad life' I rally needed to read that today. Thankyou!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem :D It's one of the quotes I have been loving lately!

      Delete
  2. A walk is on my agenda this week too! Today especially, since it might be the only nice day of the week!

    Hope you are feeling all better!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Katie :D Me too, being ill reminds me how well I was? If that makes any sense.

      My walk yesterday was excellent, but it looks like it's going to be miserable here for the rest of the week :-(

      Delete
  3. Great list, and walks are totally soothing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Julie. I usually have to walk everywhere anyways, but I am trying to get back to walking for the sake of walking. Just me and my Ipod or me and a friend :D

      Delete
  4. loved all your quotes for that. We all could use that :) its awesome you have a goal and it will def help you keep focused. Have a marvelous week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah the only time I dislike goals is when I don't make them. Thank you, you too :D

      Delete