Saturday 23 February 2013

Weigh-In Update #2

I was pleasantly surprised when I stepped on the scales quickly this morning before heading out quite early for a Friday (for me anyways). It I was down another 1.25lbs. Score! because I honestly didn't think with what week it was I'd be down any, I had actually prepared myself mentally for a gain.

I use Livestrong and so at the beginning of the week I moved my calorie goal from - losing 1 lb to 1.5 lbs as I'd gone over repeatedly over the weekend, and that wasn't even including the alcohol I had drunk. (A lot of wine - so not the most diet friendly alcohol drink).

This week I am working towards ending February on a positive note, as my goal was to be under 147lbs and that means I have 0.25lbs to go! Need to make this goal. Can't wait to be under 147! I haven't decided what my goal for March will be yet. Hmm I have time to ponder it I guess. I'll return on Sunday with my goal. But I go home late March for a couple of weeks, and for some reason I feel slightly out of control when I am at home, or I should say less in control. Here at Uni I am in control of everything, especially food. And if I don't buy it, I don't eat it! Simple as. Now at home it's not practical to do that, because my mom has to buy items I normally wouldn't for my younger siblings. But I have to remember I am in control in all situations, and I am the one making the choices and decisions whether to eat something or not and it is the same with exercise. It's on me and only I can decide.

Well... this has turned into a way more in depth post than I started with. I just wanted to do my usual Friday weigh-In check in.

Go confidently in the direction of your dreams.
And on that note... Enjoy your weekend everyone.

I am spending mine working and trying not to get sick!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats! Almost there. Such a great feeling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You Julie! I can't wait to say goodbye to the 140's again (for the god knows what time) :D

    ReplyDelete