Monday 11 March 2013

I NEED To Be Marvellous In My Monday (and the rest of the week for that matter)

Thanks to Katie for hosting. Love it!

I've experienced so many emotions this weekend. I have literally gone through them all in a matter of 48 hours and I am exhausted to say the least. Hopefully I am able to get some decent nights sleep this week. This week I am working Tues to Fri, so I know the exhaustion is about to hit at some point. But let's just hope it hits at the right, more convenient time - meaning bedtime!

I guess it's good that I am aware of my emotions and that I do have them, because I'd hate to be a rock. Though that one would be quite a feat for me, because I am definitely one of those people who knows their emotions and also goes through them like there's no tomorrow. I'm up and down and spinning all around! That ones for sure. But my mood has began affecting the people surrounding/around me. And for me that definitely isn't on. I normally apologise in advance or afterwards, but still I wish I didn't have to.

This week I need to be more thoughtful of my actions towards others. What's going on with me internally doesn't mean I should become a drag on those around me. They don't deserve it and neither do I. So, for this week I am determined to be MARVELLOUS in my week and to share that with everyone around me to make up for this weekend. I am a firm believer in it's not too late to make amends! And that's what I plan on doing :D

The one I most hurt this weekend was my best friend and when I noticed I just broke down. She's like a sister to me and definitely didn't deserve to be treated like that. I always get in my own head and ruin things, and that's what I am going to work on over this next week.

So, here's some quotes that I will be using to get me through, and also some songs. I am also a great believer in if you're having a bad day put your favourite tunes on and sit back and drift. Money Music makes the world go round, right?



True Friendship

The reason we struggle with insecurity is because we compare our behind-the-scenes with everyone else's highlight reel.

Quote about teaching

Maya Angelou

isn't that the truth!

Pinned Image
And Girl Tip ;D
Confidence comes not from always being right but not fearing to be wrong.

Well, that's my 7 quotes for this week!

Now songs are difficult. Or should I say more difficult because I like a lot of different artists/bands/groups from various and nearly all types of genre. But what I have recently been listening to (the main songs) are as follows:











Just realised they are all women. Not intended! Promise. It's just what I've been feeling lately. Some are old, some are new, and they are all as great in my eyes. Many different sounds and I like to mix and match what I listen to. My I-pod shuffle is mental sometimes :D

*Disclaimer - I do not own the rights to any of the above videos.

4 comments:

  1. Hey love! I hope you mend things with your friend, I know you will! A best friend is good to have, and I am sure she will forgive you <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. loving the brotip one... it is so true!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Alysia, It's definitely the one I have needed to remember the most lately :D

      Delete