Monday 18 March 2013

Spending The Last Week Of Term Being Marvellous

It's amazing how your attitude can affect your week. In last weeks post I desperately wanted to have a good week. And I did. It's as simple as that. It was tiring and busy but I enjoyed it and I was happy, or should I say feeling marvellous!

Thanks to Katie for hosting as always!

I can't believe we are already on to a new week. March is seriously flying by, but in a great way :D It will hopefully be getting warmer soon too! Can't wait for some heat where I can wear less layers.

This week is the last week of Semester two. Second year is going so quick - it will soon be Summer! But I'm not complaining. The entire week is going to be spent planning and wrapping up things before I go home for two weeks for Easter. I'm excited but come the end of the week I  want to have an outline or a sketch of a plan, so I don't waste any time on my first week off. Which can sometimes happen if you're not careful! As in I've done this quite a few times in the past, but this time I am determined to not slack and use my time off wisely.

So today's quotes are as follows:

This is my life.
This week I need to get exercising after being at work all week and getting none done! Yes my bed is comfy but that's not going to make me feel good. I need endorphins :D That's where it's at!

Spring Break Squat Challenge ... starts TODAY!
I need to get cracking on this challenge I saw a while back! I can't wait to do it :D If there's one exercise I love it's squats.

triumph
This week I need this more than ever :D

Motivational Fitness Quotes
I don't know about running this week! It will probably be more about the walking here at Uni, but once I am home I can hop on my treadmill :D

10 Healthy Tips for Fitness Success
I've struggled this week - both nutrition wise and exercising wise. So it's nice to remember never to give up no matter how hard times seem :D I am nowhere near where I want to be so I must push through and keep going.

#0904
Correct :D

Motivational Fitness Quotes
One step and pound at a time! That's what I need to remember. I keep doing that and I'll get there in the end :D

And there we have it the quotes I am remembering this week, so I have not only a marvellous Monday but a marvellous week :D Happy Monday everyone - Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Happy week love!!!!! One day at a time, remember that!!

    Love the ecard, so funny!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's hard but I am trying to think that way. Have a great week Katie :D

      Delete