Monday 6 May 2013

Marvelous In My Monday Before My First Exam

Thanks to Katie for hosting as always :D


I spent the weekend being ill and studying, which by the way is a terrible combination. I am really over this year of School right now. I just can't wait to enjoy Summer and hopefully not get ill again! I'm trying really hard to not feel sorry for myself, and I know I have only 8 days left and then I'm finished for the year. So, I really need to look on the bright side. 8 Days, 3 Exams, 5 and a half hours of sitting in a hall, but then I have 18 Weeks to do what I want.

And so I need to quit bi***ing about the fact that it's absolutely gorgeous outside and I can't enjoy it.

how to fix a problem, excuse the language but too good not to repin:)

Suck It Up Buttercup! Workout Tank**  Workout Clothing by Abundant Heart Apparel
Definitely feel like I need this Vest Top! 'Suck It Up Buttercup'. 

Well I consider myself officially told!

But anyone who knows me knows I love the warm, sunny weather.  Suck It Up Buttercup! 8 Days!

Actually, I feel like no matter how much I revise I will never be prepared for these exams. But I'm determined to just give them my best, at least then I'll have no regrets.

Now heres a few funny things I saw on Pinterest when I was looking up Exams! Yep, I've done quite a lot of procrastinating lately, but I like to refer to them as "Brain Breaks". Anybody else have these?

These are my favourites :D For the others look here, I've made an entire Board on Pinterest!

Literally in study hall I did absolutely nothing which is very in characteristic of me. I am always doing my work so I don't have to bring it home. Today though I was absolutely exhausted. That bio exam did me in. I just need to relax and breathe. Boy was school tiring today!
This has been me for the past Week!

Every law school exam I took...
Hopefully this won't be me through any of my exams. But it has been known to happen to me, especially back in High School!

Me in undergrad and grad school...long lisa exams :)
Ha ha! This is me every time, no matter how much I write or how great I manage my time. What I don't get is those people who leave early, before the exam has finished? That will never be me!

this make me laugh out loud everytime
Ha ha. I definitely have no chance of this as my exams are for English Literature, so there will be plenty of writing. But a girl can wish, can't she?!

Studying for exams…
I say I am going to be the top one every year, but I always manage to slip into the bottom one.

When I took notes half assed, this covers it.
I did this recently. Like what the hell am I going on about?!

Right, now to get off and stay off Pinterest and to carry on revising!

For anybody else having exams in the next few weeks, Good Luck :D

2 comments:

  1. You can do it girl!!! Good luck and just know soon you will be done!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Katie. I know but today I'm trying to have the best of both worlds by revising outside :D

      Delete