Friday 3 May 2013

Taking A Break From Studying

As much as Studying is important, so is taking breaks. That's why I've been going into town shopping for Paris, going for walks and just reading Blogs to combat the woes of Studying! But when the sun is shining its rays outside no-one wants to stay indoors, feeling that they are missing something. That's why yesterday me and a friend took our work into our garden and made a make shift picnic blanket using old sheets etc. It was great and makes me excited for Summer. All I want is Good Weather is that so hard to ask ; D. I'm praying!



One of the best things about Summer is the way we get to dress. And lately I've been using my new purchases and trying out more springy/summery styles. The maxi skirt and denim jacket look is back :D But I don't believe it's time for Sandals here in the UK yet.

Here was yesterdays look.

Floral Maxi Skirt (Primark), Scallop Tall Vest (Topshop), Denim Jacket (FCUK), Sunglasses (Primark).

I am really into florals at the moment and maxi skirts, so this was a good find. It was also a bargain! I think it was £10-£13. 

I have also recently got back into make-up again, as I've been inspired by some Beauty Blogs I follow :D Which is both great and EXPENSIVE! But I'm trying out different shades of lipsticks I normally wouldn't and painting my nails bright, happy colours.

Here's what my nails look like at the moment :D

Coral and Purple are two of my favourite Spring/Summer colours. And they complimented my skirt really well!

And here's my favourite Lipstick at the moment. It's the Gosh, 145, Velvet Touch Lipstick, called Shocking Coral!







It's important to have days as well where I get out of my pyjamas and make an effort. It just makes me feel good and that's an important part of my life and who I am.

Ok guys, well I best get back to some studying! 

Have a great Weekend :D

No comments:

Post a Comment