Saturday 29 June 2013

Daily #2 (Day in the Life)

The week has certainly gotten better as it's gone on. The main one is that I'm feeling better, and hopefully I'll be back to full health/strength soon! I walked on the treadmill today, and the feeling in my chest from all the gunk reminded me of having Asthma again in my early pre-teens. It was horrible, but I persisted and in the end got the job done. I must admit after not being on there since Monday, it felt good.


.#happy


Daily Eats: 28/06

I was lazy with my snapping of foodie pictures yesterday. I started off the day snapping, but the day was just random (in a good way) and going with the flow meant I forgot to snap. Which isn't necessarily a bad thing, but it happened so I'll give you a written run down for everything I had.


Cinnamon and Raisin Bagel w Crunchy PB + Banana





I found these babies the other day when me and my mom popped in Tesco for a few bits and bobs. I'd never tried sweet bagels before, but I am definitely a fan now. I've been having these beauties every single day. I am sadly nearly out :-( But lately I have been making it a priority to change up what I eat. After last months porridge obsession I am well and truly over it! Looking back though I really did ruin a favourite. Oh well, I am sure it will make an appearance again, in the future.

Other "Unpictured" Eats:

+ A packet of Walkers Cheese and Onion Baked Crisps.

+We met up at a bar with some family we hadn't seen for a while, and so a couple of beers were consumed over the catch-up.

+But it's fair to say when we got back we will all ravenous. So I'm afraid the packet pasta was reached for, topped with lots of pepper and some mature cheddar. It's a tasty convenient meal that is needed once in a while, and way better than the takeaway option.

Daily Exercise: 28/06

Treadmill - 3.1miles and a Quick Arms, Shoulders, Back Workout  with Weights (2x8 Reps).

I'm just looking to build up my strength, endurance and confidence with exercise again.

Fingers Crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment