Wednesday 26 June 2013

Still Feeling Terrible!

I am still feeling terrible over here, but is it me or do the older you get the more boring being ill gets? I'm currently on break anyways but when I was younger being ill meant something different entirely. It meant a day of freedom, where I had complete control of the television remote, snuggled up tight with a duvet in my pj's from the night before. Nowadays though it's just annoying and boring. People always used to tell me that because I was a sick kid that I wouldn't be a sick adult. Well they were very wrong. Sure, I don't get ill as often but when I do it's just an annoyance. I'm not a kid any more and my responsibilities heighten each year, and I find myself saying things like I can't afford to be ill.

Since getting back from Paris I have been looking for jobs. I'd love to earn some extra cash this summer, and to attend interviews and such I need to be feeling better. I'm hoping that it's just my allergies and that it will all clear up in the next couple of days. I'm getting seriously antsy being stationary, more specifically lying down.

Hopefully I have done the right thing by resting for the past couple of days, and that tomorrow I can get about without feeling dizzy and nauseous.

Fingers crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment