Monday 15 July 2013

FMM #17

friend makin mondays
Thanks to Kenlie for hosting :-D


Foodie Questions:

1.  Do you make grocery lists?
I try to when I am at University, otherwise I just grab, which is never good. But since I am currently at home, even though I add to the shopping what I want to, so does everybody else. But I think my mom occasionally writes a list so she doesn't forget the necessities :D

2. Do you have a routine when shopping in your favourite grocery store? 
We usually just start at one end (where you walk in) and then make our way up to the other end. Unless we are only running in for top ups or bits and bobs.

3. What is your favourite seasoning?
Probably Cajun or any Hot and Spicy seasoning, I like to season my meat.

4. What is the healthiest food in your fridge right now?
Errm probably all the fruit!

5. What is the most unhealthy food in your fridge now?
Probably a left over Cadbury Pudding of my brothers that has been in there for weeks.

6. What is the most exotic produce you've ever had?
I think it's called a Sharon Fruit. I remember when I was ten and in school it was testing out new fruit and veg week, and that's one of them they made us try. I wasn't  a fan back then, maybe I'll give it another try soon :D

7. Tell us about your favourite local restaurant.
Lately, it would probably just have to be Nandos. My "favourites" switch around all the time, and my recent favourite restaurant is Nandos as I have been going there the most with family and friends.


8.What kind of pasta do you prefer (regular, whole wheat, etc.?)
I do prefer eating whole wheat in general, it has just become a preference over the years and I can now taste a huge difference when I have regular. Just like with bread. But since I have been back I actually haven't been eating much pasta. I guess I filled up on it in the last two weeks of student life for the academic year. But I was thinking I could do with getting some, I just keep forgetting everytime we are in the Supermarket and remembering afterwards. But to be honest I have been eating a lot of bread and potatoes with my main meals, so maybe it's time to shake things up a bit.

9. If you could make one food calorie-free for an entire week, which food would you choose?
For me I would rather have things be lower in carbs as I eat a lot, but if I had to choose something to be calorie free it would definitely be alcohol and cheese.

10.If you had to choose would you rather give up french fries or chocolate?
I don't really eat french fries or any kind of chips for that matter, so it would be easier to give up that as I already don't eat it.

Happy FMM :-D

1 comment:

  1. Happy Monday!
    http://ninemonthsofrain.blogspot.com/2013/07/foodie-question-fmm.html

    ReplyDelete