Saturday 10 August 2013

(Belated) Friday Favourites

Blog Posts - Favourites of the Week.

http://www.lisalately.com/start-your-day-off-right/ - Lisa from LisaLately
http://chelseashealthykitchen.com/2013/08/07/embracing-the-muffin-top/ - Chelsea from Chelseas Healthy Kitchen
http://ronisweigh.com/2013/08/wednesday-weigh-in-knowing-what-you-need-when-you-need-it.html - Roni from Ronis Weigh

Favourite Food Find of the Week.

I found these when I was out shopping last week with my mom, but I didn't get a chance to use one of the flavours I had brought until yesterday. And let me tell you, the flavour of the sauce is immense. It's a very intense flavour and worked well with the meal I wanted to do, which was very easy and simple (and quick). It definitely hit the spot and I would definitely re-purchase them again. I got mine from Tesco, and they were 2 for £2.50, which wasn't bad. There's only enough for a single person serving, which is what they advertise on the packet. I tried the Dolmio Sun-ripened Tomato and Basil Pasta Sauce yesterday, but I also got the Italian Chilli to try at some point too!

It's crazy how excited I get over finding a new product like this! But these make life so much easier.



Favourite Random Purchase.

I have been buying things for my room lately, just odds and ends. Which I will probably do a post on soon! But the purchase I am glad I got, but don't necessarily need is the one in the picture below. That's right a giant candle, but the smell is so sweet and marshmallowy. I can't wait to light it one night before bed! Or maybe while I am having a bath?!




Favourite Fruit This Week.

Now lately I don't know what's going on, but every shop I go to has no pre-cut and ready to eat mango. Now I know it's not that hard to cut up by myself, but I always slip up and end up losing most of my precious mango. So, my mommy went shopping yesterday and came back with my favourite berries. Blackberries and Raspberries. They are now nearly gone, but they are sooooo good!



Favourite Workout.

That would have to be this one I intsagrammed. I was just so alert and ready to kill it. The rest of them have been half soaked because mother nature has greeted me once again.



Favourite Book.

I finally finished my book One Day. I can't remember if I mentioned it on here or not, but I was reading One Day by David Nicholls, and I was just a blubbering mess at the end. And then I had already brought the film the week beforehand so I had it to read straight away. Eh. It was ok, but not great :-D But still made me cry though, which to be honest isn't hard at the moment!



Favourite Nail Varnish.

Barry M Gelly in Papaya.


xo Thanks for Reading xo

Have you read any great books lately? Let me know.

Any great blog post reads you've read this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment