Monday 19 August 2013

FMM #20

friend makin mondays



I haven't partaken in FMM for a while, but I really like the topic today so I am going to make time to write up this blog post :-D Thanks to our wonderful host, you should definitely go over and check out the questions and maybe even have a go at answering them yourself!


School Days

1.  What was your favourite subject in school?
I had quite a few to be honest (geek alert)! I think my favourite was P.E (sport), followed by German, English , Science and Maths :-D Told you I was a nerd!

2. Did you attend elementary school and high school in the same town?
Errm... I am english and so our school system works a little differently. But yes, other than changing primary school (5-11) when I was 7, my primary school and secondary school (11-16) were actually on the same stretch of road.

3. Are you still friends with anyone that you met during school?
Yep, my best friend I met at "high school", and I also keep in contact with some of my friends from primary, secondary but mainly "college" (16-18).

4. What activities were you involved in as a student?
Hmm.. like I said I liked my sport. So any time a sporting opportunity reared I signed up for it.

5. Did you bring your lunch, or did you get it at school?
I did both, depending on if my mom had any money to give me each day for my dinner in town. But I remember in primary that I went through a stage where I didn't like sandwiches and also wasn't keen on school dinners.

6. Did you enjoy shopping for clothing and school supplies? 
I did and still do. I need to go shopping for new supplies at the end of summer for my last year of university. #excitedmuch.

7. Name a song or a band that reminds you of high school.
Hmm... not sure I had a main favourite. But it is definitely the time I started becoming really into the band "The Arctic Monkeys", and I finally have tickets and am going to their gig on Halloween this year, which both me and my sister are super excited for!

8. Did you like school?
I definitely did, and as I approach the final year of my education for the forseeable future it does sadden me. I have spent the last 15 years learning and it will be hard (though wonderful) to not be learning and studying next year.

9. How long have you been out of school? *See Q) 8.

10. What did you like most about school?  What did you dislike most about school?
Most Liked: Friends, the routine, playing sports. Most disliked: "The Cliques" (I wasn't really part of a group and so floated between many kinds of friends), remembering Homework (I was seriously terrible!).

xo Thanks for reading xo

2 comments:

  1. Wow it's interesting to see how school is different in other countries! I have never heard of The Artic Monkeys. I am definitely going to have to Youtube them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know it definitely fascinates me. You should! They are my favourites :D

      Delete