Monday 9 September 2013

FMM #22

Happy FMM guys, and thank you to Kenlie for hosting this shindig : D

friend makin mondays

Getting To Know Each Other

1. What is your favourite flower?
I have three and so I am going to be greedy, and name all of them! Sunflowers, Roses and Lillies.

2. What is a date on the calendar that you’re looking forward to?
Errm... I try to have something to look forward to each week. But a particular date that I am looking forward to in the near future is the 31st of October, which yes is Halloween but it is also the date of the next concert I am going too. ARCTIC MONKEYS... not that I can't wait or anything ha ha. It's actually good that it's on that date since I am not a Halloween fan at all. Put it this way I am already looking forward to Christmas, and already trying to ignore the sweeties with spiders on that seem to be popping up everywhere!

3. List at least five characteristics of your ideal ("soul") mate.
Although I hate the word 'soul', just leaving it mate sounded a little weird to me. Anyways here are my five things that sort of steer me to a potential boyfriend: Smile/Eyes/Masculine Build/Smartly Dressed and Funny (if you make me laugh and get my sense of humour, well done you! haha).

4. What is your favourite travel destination? 
Spain is a nice one, just because it's easy to get to and the weather is usually nice and I could just never get bored there. But I want to tackle Italy soon!

5. What is your idea of the perfect date?
I don't know, but I definitely like to be swept off my feet. More thoughtful than money spent, that doesn't really impress me.

6. What is your relationship with your family like?
It's brilliant. We have our ups and downs like all families, but we are all more like friends than family.

7. What time did you wake up this morning?
For the first time since Paris back in June/July I got up before 9 am. In fact I got up at 7am! It nearly killed me, and at one point before my first coffee (Costa to the rescue) I was proper hysterical. Clearly, I am not ready for the 'real' world of work just yet!

8. What characteristic do you like most about yourself?  Which do you dislike most?
I like to think that I am a good listener, and someone who people can come to when they just need someone to talk to.
And what I dislike about myself is my anxiety, which is a pain sometimes and opposingly my impatience at most situations!

9. What is your favourite sport to watch?  
Ooh that's a hard one because I like my sport, much to the annoyance of my mom! ha ha, well I am going to have to be greedy again and name a few again. 1.) Tennis 2.)Rugby 3.)Triathlon 4.)Athletics (Sadly the diamond league season has now come to an end :-( ) and of course swimming. Like I said I just like watching sport in general. Oh, and not to forget football...I promise no more haha.

10. Share a few interesting things that you did over the weekend. 
I watched Jackie Brown, which I blogged and tweeted about, and I just chilled the rest of the weekend. Unfortunately I was exhausted and decided to just relax!

And that's that.

xoThanks for Readingxo

No comments:

Post a Comment