Monday 30 September 2013

FMM: The This or That Edition

Hey Kenlie we have missed you on here too. I look forward to this link-up at the beginning of each week
 :-D and reading your posts throughout the week. So don't ever feel like you're invisible! And losing 11.8 is amazing, don't ever undermine your efforts.

Happy FMM everyone :-D

This or That?

1. Meat and potatoes or pasta?
It usually depends on my mood, but I would normally always choose Pasta because there are so many options etc.

2. Do you prefer Apple or Android? 
Android, I have a Samsung phone and although I have an ipod I have experienced some problems in the past with ipods.

3. Do you kiss and tell, or do you keep it private?
It depends... and I'll leave it at that.

4.  If you had to choose one, would you choose Facebook or Twitter? 
Hmm... I use them both in different ways. I use Facebook for personal only and Twitter I use both for my blog and personal. But I am leaning more towards Facebook at the moment.

5. Christmas or Valentine’s Day?  
Christmas all the way! I am already getting excited for it.

6. If you joined a band, would you prefer to do vocals or play an instrument? 
Well since nobody should ever hear me sing for any serious reason, I will have to play an instrument.

7. Hot weather or cold weather? 
Hot Weather all the way!

8.Calorie counting or tracking points?
Calorie counting for me please.

9.Yoga or kickboxing?
I like Yoga but I have never kickboxed so who knows?!

10. East Coast or West Coast? 
Errm... since I don't live in America and I have never visited, I will just say where I prefer to go more (though I want to visit all over) - West Coast!

P.S - I've just realised that the text is different on answers 1,2 and 10 - I have no clue?!

xoThanks for Readingxo

No comments:

Post a Comment