Friday 13 September 2013

Friday Feelings, Update, New Goals...

First of all apologies, this post may be a bit of a ramble. You have been warned ha ha!

As you can probably tell by the title, my mind is all over the place at the moment. But I am just trying to deal with every day that comes, which makes making goals a little harder.

My feelings on this very bleak Friday the 13th are as follows; I am tired, my stomach is in pain (should have known better than to eat the pizza!), and I am not in the mood for much. Now this happens to everybody at the some point or other, and we all experience our highs and lows right? This just happens to be a not so good day for me. It happens. I just need to get through it as best as I can and get on with everything I need to. Maybe having an early night? I fell asleep during 'The Expendables' and woke up about 11pm yesterday. But lately I could honestly sleep for half the day and still need more sleep. I have no clue what's going on!

My best day this week was probably Monday, and that's when I involuntarily had to get up early and get stuff done! So, with that, everyday this week I woke up early after eight hours or so of sleep. But it just isn't long enough. Maybe tomorrow I should try a lie-in.

All I know is yesterday felt like a wake-up call, something telling me that I need to get everything together again and sort things out. Or I could be in trouble! So, I made a list dependant on what I need to prioritise in the clean up.

My List:

* Stop drinking Juice and other sugary drinks (they have snuck back in!)

* Limit Crisps and Sweet Treats (not to enjoyed daily - choose healthier options!)

* Smaller Portions (concentrate and stop when the signs of being full begin!)

* Stay Hydrated (mainly drink water!)

* Use walking to clear my head!


So, there we have it my feelings, update and new goals!

xoThanks for Readingxo

No comments:

Post a Comment