Monday 2 December 2013

Catching Up...

Or should I say Catching Fire. I've got to say after seeing the latest installment of The Hunger Games last Tuesday, this one was actually good! I have read all three books and thought they were really good - bar the ending of the last. But that first film was a pile of you know what!

Anyway, let's get down to business. It's been a while since I sat down and wrote a post. And that's not from one thing but multiple things. Lately has just generally been busy. If I am not stressing over Uni work, I am at work and if I am not there I am doing other stuff - just life in general is happening. It's mainly just that time of year. Which I love so I shouldn't complain. But honestly there just aren't enough hours in the day.

I have a few photos to share from over the past couple of weeks. I really want to start writing again, so hopefully I get a chance to write a post every now and then.

Here's to catching up!

I tried Porridge and Jam. It's good but it doesn't meet beat Nuttella.

I tried out the latest trend of bold dark lips and mascara only. Please, ignore the split ends.

I've been working.
 (Re-used Photo)

I tried Caramel coffee using the freebie I got in the post, and it's so good! So good I had to go buy a jar :-D If your drink of choice is a caramel latte from Starbucks or Costa or wherever then I've got you covered.

Oh, and I drank more coffee. It was deadline week, and I spent an insane amount of money on...yeah, you guessed it - Caramel Latte's.

I rediscovered my love for beetroot.

And M&M peanuts!

Oh yeah I had an endoscopy. A procedure where a camera goes down your throat and into your stomach...yeah it is as bad as it sounds!

Lookily I could wear my clothes under my gown but it wasn't the best pattern let's admit it. Why do hospital gowns get designed in this way?

I finally got to go see the Arctic Monkeys!

With my sister.

All I needed was a tiny dog with this bad boy of a headband ;-D

And I made my best pancakes to date on Sunday...which was yesterday...but I forgot because I am getting my dates mixed up :-D

These were my best friends. And she asked me to photograph the pancakes face...so I did!

And that is it. For now...

Hope you have a great start to the week!

xoThanks for Readingxo

No comments:

Post a Comment